Lifestyle

LIVING ROOM INTERIOR INSPIRATION

October 09, 2014 Cicilia saisab 0 Comments

A few months I was busy with the construction of my new house ( Yayyyyyy ... )

It's small but I'm very excited ^^

 This is some of my inspiration for the home interiors
 
 Sofa
Have a nice couch and simple is my goal. Considering the small size of my living room I chose a simple couch with a pop of color or a sofa with neutral colors
Table
Two cute little table  is also a choice. in addition to make the room looks spacious also we can styled  uniquely
Lamp, Picture/Frames, Cushions and Flowers

  This Four room accessory is a must-have to make the room look more cool and comfortable.
We can use real or fake flowers

and some of cushions with an attractive print.

How about your favorite room friend ? 

0 COMMENTS: